thirteen. For Fans (JFF) – Best-loved replacement for OnlyFans

thirteen. For Fans (JFF) – Best-loved replacement for OnlyFans

Signing up for the working platform is straightforward, and see many benefits and features that you will perhaps not pick on the almost every other platforms. Admirers of the system can also consult individualized blogs that pros the latest author.

If the a partner needs individualized posts, you could fees what you want and deliver they

  • Subscription: Monthly subscriptions are the primary source of income for a content creator on MYM. Fans who want to see or watch your content must pay a fee that you set on the platform for viewing your content.
  • Tips: Tips are a significant portion of the content creator’s income. Tips can change the game for you. If you have a small number of subscribers, don’t worry; you can still make a lot of money by soliciting tips from fans who enjoy your content.
  • Individual media: Private media works in the same way as Onlyfans PPV, in which fans cannot watch the private media content unless they pay the amount you specify. You can make a lot of money by selling private media content. To increase your sales, you must post exclusive, sexy, and seductive content on private media.
  • Customized mass media: Selling custom media is another way to make money on MYM. You can charge a fee to sell the desired or requested content. Once a subscriber requests a piece of content, such as a solo adult video, you will have 72 hours to provide the requested content.
  • Force mass media: Another way to make money on the platform is through push media. You can earn money from current or former subscribers by using this feature. If you create new content, you can send it to your fans’ DMs, who can choose whether to purchase it.

MYM keeps 25% of one’s overall money made from the creators to the program and you may serves up the remainder 75% into the creators. The fresh percentage energized by the MYM try highest when compared with certain of the most other competition on the market.

In the event that a lover demands customized articles, you could charge what you want and you will send they

  • Easy to use program.
  • A decent level of profiles toward program, it is therefore a place for novices to make money.

If an enthusiast desires custom stuff, you can costs what you would like and you can deliver they

  • Large payment price.
  • Because it’s the fresh new, it might end up being challenging to desire the brand new readers with the character.

There isn’t any you to definitely easy treatment for this question. This will depend appropriate link into quantity of readers you really have and just how uniform you are on the working platform. Average founders into MYM build somewhere $250 to help you $1000 30 days towards system.

And you can, whenever you are famous and then have a significant number out of followers, you might earn around $5000 monthly through your mature stuff. Possible meet or exceed this type of amounts and start to become a premier copywriter towards the system when you are consistent and you will deals your profile effectively.

MYM is the one a whole lot more webpages particularly OnlyFans which is allowing founders to share mature blogs on platform. That have money-and then make implies almost like OnlyFans, there is absolutely no cause of founders why-not in order to decide for MYM.

Also, the brand new creators of system haven’t said things in the forbidding adult stuff for the program; hence, creators can also be, without having any care, post market adult stuff to your system once and for all currency because an area hustle

If you’re looking for the same websites so you’re able to OnlyFans, next For Fans is certainly one you should know. Dominic Ford, the brand new site’s founder, written For only Admirers when you look at the 2018 to help you suffice mature articles manufacturers. It is reasonably known as Simply Admirers and you can JFF. The site will bring an even more done adult sense than many other OnlyFans substitutes that can serve conventional stuff founders.

Deixe um comentário

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *

Carrinho de compras